Thank you to all those who will be joining us at Sirens on the Mountain! As we recover from the shock and sadness that stems from the recent tragedy in Orlando, it feels even more crucial to share in the joy of music, happiness and light - to dance with our brothers and sisters and celebrate LIFE. We have been working non-stop to prepare for your arrival, and can't wait to open the gates and begin the festival. As the big day approaches, we thought you should have some of the important information you will need at the ready, so here goes:
What to Bring:
- a camping chair
- a blanket
- a water bottle, to fill up at water stations
- an EZ up or canopy tent (for behind the soundboard only, please)
- your dancing shoes
- a warm sweater (it can get chilly in the high country, especially at night!
- if warranted - rain gear. Sirens on the Mountain is a rain or shine event!
- your ticket! If you purchased an advance ticket, please bring your printed documents to the entry gate. If you won a ticket in a promotional giveaway, or are on the guest list, please bring your documents/ID to the Will Call desk to receive your ticket.
Also - don't forget your state issued photo ID (if you want to drink alcohol) - and, for ALL sales - CASH. There is no ATM at the fairgrounds, and we are not yet sure how reliable the internet will be for credit card sales. ATMs are located at the nearby Food Lion or at New Market Center.
What NOT to bring:
- ALCOHOL of any sort. Beer, wine and hard cider will be for sale at the event. No outside alcohol will be permitted.
- Do not bring any weapons or fireworks.
- No animals, except for service animals, will be allowed in the venue OR in the parking lot. Please leave your pets at home.
All attendees are invited to camp out at the Fairgrounds after the event. Please bring your camping gear, any needed provisions and your boogie down spirit - but remember that no open fires will be permitted. Campers must be on their way home by 12 noon on Sunday, June 19th.
Please note: Advance $30 ticket sales end at 11:59 PM this coming Friday. After that, you will be able to buy $35 gate tickets only at the Fairgrounds box office, which opens at 10AM on Saturday.
For your GPS, the address is: High Country Fairgrounds, 748 Roby Greene Road, Boone, NC 28607
The gates open at 10AM on Saturday, the Artisan Village opens at 12 noon, and the first music is scheduled for 12:45. The full schedule of events is posted at our website www.sirensonthemountain.com.
Travel safely, and thank you for joining us on the mountain for another phenomenal festival! Without you, we could never make it happen.
With love and respect to ALL - from the Sirens Staff!